No plain basic black duffel bags need apply. Function can be pretty, this weekender travel bag is for the serious traveler. The travel season is barely a whisper away and this overnight/weekender bag is perfect.
Constructed of canvas in Navy and polka dots make it fun, yet oh so durable. Oodles of pockets means you can stuff it full and still find your charging cord, phone and lipstick. Just imagine having a place designed to carry your water bottle and a water resistant pocket to keep your wet stuff away from your socks.
A great weekender bag, craft bag, carry all of your stuff bag, carry-on bag and so very much more. With lots of room and plenty of pockets, there’s a place to keep everything right where you can find it.
- Duck Cloth Canvas exterior and cotton interior
- Zippered top
- End pockets on the exterior could carry your drink bottles, phone, glasses, travel cup…so many things
- A full size slip pocket with a magnetic closure – I use mine to carry e-readers and iPads and such
- A slip and zip pocket on the front are perfect for carrying airline tickets, passports, paperback books, phones, or a couple of bucks so you don’t have to dig around in the bigger bag. One full sized water resistant pocket in the middle interior makes carrying snacks and wet clothes easy.
- 5 interior slip pocket
- 11″ strap drop so carry it or stick this baby on your shoulder
- 18″ wide X 14″ high X 5.5″ deep and it fits under the seat on a plane.
- Nickle feet on the bottom to help keep the bottom of your bag clean
- machine wash (cold & delicate), air dry
Due to the nature of Handcrafted items, there may be slight variances in measurements.
Professional or spot cleaning is recommended to maintain your accessory.
Our items are handcrafted in the Pacific Northwest in a pet friendly studio, but the pets don’t sew yet.